Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Rental Agreement?
Rental Agreements run month-to-month with a one month minimum. Prepaid discounts may be available. Complete our “Occupant Information Form” and bring it with you to save time.
What are your Rules and Regulations?
The following are guidelines for self-storage use and are based on state and local regulations. Before you move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Wildhorse Self Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
Rules and Regulations Wildhorse Self Storage
- There is a one-month minimum rental period. Rental terms are on a month-to-month basis. WE DO NOT PRO-RATE RENT.
- You must be 18 years old or older and have a valid photo ID to rent a storage unit.
- We are a smoke, tobacco, gum free facility. Please do not use these products on the property.
- The storage or use of illegal substances or property, of whatever nature, is absolutely prohibited. Occupant shall not store any item that creates a noxious order, plants of any type or size, or parts of any plants, including any marijuana plants, marijuana edibles, or any derivative of a marijuana plant, including hashish or THC of any type or in any form. FOOD OF ANY NATURE IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE STORED IN UNIT. THIS INCLUDES ALL TYPES OF PET FOOD.
- Web-site access will be disabled on delinquent accounts.
- This facility cooperates fully with all law enforcement agencies to the extent legal permitted. Routine law enforcement training exercises may be conducted on site.
- Written/email notice, signed by the tenant, is required for account information changes.
- Only one lock may be placed on your unit which is included in your $25.00 administrative fee.
- Invoices will be emailed.
- Please make certain that children are supervised at all times.
- All pets must remain in vehicles and are not permitted to be out on the property.
- Please refrain from taking food or drink inside the building.
- Dollies and carts are provided for your use while on the premises. Please use them to prevent damage to floors and walls while moving.
- Security is everyone’s responsibility. If you see something that does not look right, please notify us immediately.
- Do not follow anyone into the property without first entering your security gate code. Security is breached when your code isn’t entered property. Attempting to or accessing the property when gate access has been suspended is strictly prohibited and is subject to immediate termination.
- There is a (5 MPH) 5 mile per hour speed limit on the premises.
- No recreating or horseplay on facility grounds.
- Use of electrical appliances or equipment inside a rented space (other than authorized trickle chargers in RV units) or on the property is prohibited.
- Living or sleeping in a storage unit is prohibited.
- Servicing vehicles of any kind is not allowed on the premises.
- 10-DAY NOTICE IS REQUIRED TO VACATE YOUR UNIT.
You must sign a Check-out Sheet and complete a final walkthrough with an employee of Wildhorse Self Storage. REMOVE YOUR LOCK. IT IS YOURS TO KEEP, and leave the unit empty and in the same condition as delivered to the Occupant. If lock is left on unit, you will continue to be charged your monthly unit fee.
- The dumpster is for small items only. When it is full, do not stack trash outside the dumpster. All large items must be hauled off site. If you violate this rule, then a disposal fee will be added to your account. The key is available during regular office hours.
- Wildhorse Self Storage requires proof of insurance upon renting a unit. You must present a Declaration of Coverage from your insurance provider that states the belongings you are storing at this facility are covered. You also have the option of purchasing a Bader Insurance Policy through Wildhorse Self Storage.
***The office will be closed on: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
Is There a Deposit?
We require no deposit. There is a one-time $25 administrative fee which includes a free disc lock to secure your unit.
Do You Offer Packing Supplies?
We carry a full array of packing and moving supplies. Our storage experts can guide you to find what works best for your move.
What Security is Provided?
Wildhorse Self Storage has an experienced manager on-site. Additionally, we have eight-foot high perimeter fencing as well as individual gate codes to enter and exit the property. This property is equipped with security cameras throughout and is well-lit with LED lighting.
Can I store an RV/Camper or Boat inside a Unit?
We have oversized units available, up to 16×50, with tall ceilings and roll-up doors to accommodate RV’s, campers, and boats. Please contact us to discuss your particular needs.
When is Payment Due?
Payments are due on your monthly renewal date. Our staff will review this information with you at the time of rental.
What Kind of Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We offer simple auto pay options to pay your monthly rent directly from your checking account or credit card. This is a great way to avoid late fees. We also accept cash, checks, and credit cards. For your convenience you can make online payments on our website 24-hours a day!
Do You Charge Late Fees?
How Much Notice do I Need to Give You Before I Move Out?
There is a 10 day (10) written notice required prior to vacating your unit. Our staff will review this information with you at the time of rental.